Natural Eau de Parfum & Eau de Toilette
Natural Eau de Parfum & Eau de Toilette
Fragrance Library & Accessories
Rise above the Mere Functional of Perfumery
Pure Luxury with a Conscience bottled into a Niche Perfume.
Natural Perfume Boutique
Enjoy naturally luxurious niche perfumes in your life from London's Niche or Artisan Perfumery House:
- natural Eau de Parfum, and
- natural Eau de Toilette .
Here, at Pairfum London, you will only find beautifully presented and exquisitely finished couture perfume that you can fall in love with.
You will absolutely love experiencing our couture perfumes and their natural goodness. Delight in the elegance of the natural, essential fragrance oils.
All of the products in the PAIRFUM Collection are proudly handmade in our Ateliers in the UK by Artisan with love and care for your enjoyment. You can literally feel the passion and attention to detail. After all, PAIRFUM is crafted and finished by hand in small scale workshops and studios.
As a boutique perfume house, PAIRFUM develops new perfumes which inspire trends in the wider world of fragrances. We lead on the trends that are frequently picked-up by leading Haute Couture fashion houses and many other trendsetters.
Love a PAIRFUM in your life.
Enjoy Naturally Luxurious Niche Perfume for Beauty in Wellbeing.
The Art of a Natural Niche PAIRFUM!
When does a product become an item of beauty or a piece of art?
When ingenuity meets science. When creative invention and relentless research ignite a trend. When quality is pride of product. When a woman feels beauty in herself and a desire for life’s little luxuries is fulfilled.
Excerpt from Leo Tolstoy’s ‘What Is Art?’ :
“… In order correctly to define art, it is necessary, first of all, to cease to consider it as a means to pleasure and to consider it as one of the conditions of human life.” (1896 – translated by Aylmer Maude in 1900).
Pure Eau de Pairfum in a Flacon.
Natural Niche Perfume.
Natural Niche Perfume
Pure Perfumery is in our heart, here at PAIRFUM London.
This is why we went back to our roots or 'full-circle' and created a Perfumer's Collection of Boutique Perfumery Products. Indie Perfumes of outstanding quality, character and creativity. Niche Perfumes created purely to enjoy the beauty in perfumery, the tradition of the best Artisan Perfumers :
- using natural or organic fragrance oils, essential oils and other unique perfumery oils
- in the form of eau de parfum, eau de toilette or eau de cologne
- as perfume sprays, solid perfumes or pulse roll-on parfums
We simply enjoy the use of unusual perfumery ingredients and fragrance accords with character in these natural couture perfume. Rare spice extraits, beautifully fragrant flower distillates and herbal infusions take center stage in our creations.
We believe that Indie, Artisan, Niche or Boutique typically express something very similar, perfumes that have the following in common:
- an in-house perfumer, allowed to create
- no mass marketing but buying directly at source
- limited quantity & availability
- unusual fragrance notes with new facettes to discover
All of our Artisans proudly make the products in the Pairfum Collection by hand with love & care, in our Ateliers here in the UK.
Pairfum is an Artisan Perfume’s collection created for the wellbeing of the senses. Hailed as ‘best-in-class’, you can now treat yourselves or your friends.
Read in our Blog about:
- Anything 'Making Scents', e.g. perfume memories
- Home Fragrance, Couture Perfume, Skin / Bath / Body Care
- Ingredients, e.g. natural / organic essential oils, flowers, bees, waxes.
- Your Home, e.g. beautiful interior designs, architecture, decor, ...
- Food, Drink, e.g. essential oils in foodd, desertd, drinks,...
- Britain, e.g. London, the Queen and Royal Family, ...
Find out more:
- About Pairfum?
- My Account
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Answers to this type of Commonly Asked Questions:
- How Do The Products Work ?
- How Long Do They Last ?
- Liquid Changed Colour ?
- Any Precautions ?
- Differences Between Longevity Of Fragrances ?
- Some Fragrances Are Darker ?
- Materials Used ?