The Most Elegant Room Spray !
The Flacon Perfume Room Spray has been designed to be displayed.
Simply release the perfume within PAIRFUM Flacon to envelop yourself and your home with a naturally beautiful couture fragrance.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your the world within your home.
How Well Will It Fragrance ?
Natural couture fragrance room spray for you & your home:
- it fragrances with natural / organic essential oils ( fully biodegradable, healthy for you and your family )
- enjoy selecting your PAIRFUM Flacon from our large variety of natural room spray fragrances. Under the tab ‘perfume guide’ you will find a detailed olfactive description for each perfume, such as for the featured linen & lavender room spray. You will love the unique character in the ‘perfume accord’ of each one of our room sprays.
- 2 applications (i.e. 2 x sprays) will intensely scent your room for between 4–8 hours (in an unvented room). When spraying, you will notice how the mist simply floats and diffuses instead of dropping to floor, leaving you with a beautifully infused room. You will be surprised at how superior the performance of Pairfum Flacon is compared with the many cheap room sprays or aerosol air fresheners where a cloud of water droplets fall ineffectively to the floor.
- in a typical household, this perfume bottle of room spray will last for upto 12 months (normal usage), which is much longer than most room sprays or an aerosol air freshener.
- content: 100 ml
- made with 100% natural & biodegradable alcohol from sugar (molasses), i.e. renewable
- CO2 neutral – non toxic – non carcinogenic
- lovingly handmade by artisans in our studios in the United Kingdom
- the glass perfume Facon is decorated with a silkscreen print of an original, hand drawn illustration
- 100% vegan and no animal testing
An Eau de Toilette For Your Home
This ‘eau de toilette’ perfume room spray will fragrance your home naturally !
Enjoy selecting the fragrance that best fits with your home. Which perfume is the most inviting ?
Click here to see their fragrance descriptions
(opens in new tab)
a rich white floral top note of Louisiana magnolia invites you into a soft, enveloping heart of white musk, infused with crushed vanilla pods and resting on a base of sandalwood.
Blush Rose & Amber
a sensuous, intensely feminine floral bouquet with regal rose in harmony with jasmine, lily of the valley and freesia, supported by an intoxicating base of powdery iris, musk, precious woods and crystal amber.
Trail of White Petals
a delicate white floral note infused with jasmine blossom, lily, white rose and ylang-ylang. The top note has a hint of apple and the fond rests on a base of precious sandalwood and musk.
an effervescent top note of bergamot, mandarin, rosemary, lavender and fresh violet leaves, radiates from a transparent floral heart of lily of the valley and jasmine, layered in the base with vibrant woody, ambery and mossy accords.
Linen & Lavender
a fresh breeze of aromatic lavender, with a twist of rosemary, basil & chamomile creates the sensation of crisp & clean linen. Airy ozonic notes radiate from a transparent floral heart of lily of the valley, that is infused with soft, enveloping musks.
this rich aromatic and spicy accord opens with a hint of a red berry medley, followed by warm heart notes of chestnut, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove leaf, resting on a base of crushed vanilla pods and sweet dried fruits.
an exotic fragrance with rich top notes of Anjou pear, dark cassis and orange slice. The heart is elegantly floral with notes of black orchid, powdery violet, olive leaf, freesia and ginger flower leading to a sensual base of musk, copahu balm and vanilla pod.
Cognac & Vanilla
The aroma worthy of a connoisseur: aged oak, Bourbon vanilla, golden cognac, Caribbean patchouli, benzoin and ancient labdanum.
the aroma of a peaceful Orangery flooded with warm sunlight: a heady, rich orange blossom fragrance interlaced with hints of jasmine, lily, tuberose, ylang ylang and a green violet accord. A subtle fruity aspect is apparent with peach, apricot and pear. Underlying the fragrance and giving it warmth and depth are sandalwood and musk.
Magnolias in Bloom
a spring flowers accord with the fresh top note of ozone, soft white flower petals and a hint of watery melon. The heart is complex and floral with magnolia, lily, geranium, rose and violet, while the base shines with musks and warm rosewood.
Ginger & Lemongrass
the intensely spicy fragrance of fresh ginger with a garland of lemongrass, bergamot, lime and orange. The fond notes consist of clove, cardamom, musk and precious woods.
Bergamot & White Tea
the refreshing bouquet of white tea and ripe bergamot, infused with aromatic thyme and jasmine, it rests on a base of soft musk.
a creamy sandalwood accord with a hint of ‘chypre’ ! It includes top notes of neroli and lychee, a floral heart of jasmine and violet, and a fond of cedar, patchouli, musk and tonka bean.
a vibrantly pink grapefruit fragrance with added complexity from mandarine, lime and bergamot. Floral notes of jasmin and lily lend a feminine touch and a sophisticaed woody accord in the base note.
the unmistakeably sweet taste of ripe red berries, freshly picked during a summer’s walk: strawberries, blackberries and loganberries. This opening accord is followed by a heart of Bulgarian rose, star anise, raspberry macaroon and a finale of tonka bean and ground vanilla pods.
this fruity but floral accord opens with a medley of juicy nectarine, ripe apricot and fresh mandarin, while hints of green pear leaves lead into a floral heart of jasmine, lily, rose and violet with aniseed, all resting on a base of creamy vanilla, sandalwood and musk.
Apple Cup Cake
the aroma of freshly baked cup cakes out of the oven: sweet baked apples enveloped in a fluffly, warm pastry of vanilla, amber and precious woods.
this perfume of noble, black cedarwood is enhanced with the elegance of vetiver, cypress and juniper berry, and settles into a fond of aromatic leather and frankincense.
Pink Powder & Violet
a sophisticated and sensual fusion of rose petals and violet leaf, that is soft and yet fresh ! It opens with mandarin and pink peppercorn, followed by a full and elegant floral heart (rose, violet, iris, jasmine, heliotrope, orris) that leads into a sumptuously powdery base of smooth patchouli, musks and soft vanilla.
Anise & Black Vanilla
this beautiful soft ‘noir’ accord opens with a top note of anise and liquorice to add mystique to a heart built around heliotrope. Powdery vanilla is in the fond to give warmth, whilst subtle florals add femininity.
this beautifully innocent white fragrance opens with a pure and soft lavender note to combine with a sweet, floral heart, that leads into the sensually enveloping aroma of amber and vanilla.
a fresh and delicious lavender fragrance with top notes of tangerine, bergamot and hints of dew drops. It has a fruity and yet floral heart of rose, freesia and lily of the valley, which is enriched with a base of musk and aspects of dried lavender.
Neroli & Olive
the distilled fragrance of the mediterranean: a sophisticated accord built around the vibrant citrus notes of neroli, pomelo and lime and yet softened with jasmine petals. Vertiver, patchouli and leather add depth and complete the sensation of walking through an olive grove on a warm, sunny day.
How do you use it ?
PAIRFUM Flacon & Voyage – simply spray a few times in the air to envelop yourself and your home with a beautiful couture perfume.
Pairfum invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.
Why are some perfumes not available as ‘linen & fabric’ sprays ?
Quite a few perfume ingredients would stain the fabrics, such a vanilla, some woods & citrus notes and most spices.
Why can you claim that your perfumes last for 2 – 8 hours in the air ?
This is what we say: ‘2 applications/sprays last between 2 – 8 hours in the air (in an unvented room)’
Our fragrances last so long in the air because:
- We use very little water in our formulation, i.e. only 10% of water in the formulation to prevent a fire when accidentally sprayed into a naked flame. Water is heavy and falls to the floor when sprayed, e.g. you can see the water droplets fall down from a supermarket aerosol when sprayed.]
- The high amount of alcohol we use, ensures that the liquid perfume is diffused into very small particles. The smaller the particles the longer they can float in the air. Try it for yourself and see how the perfume first floats and then disappears!
- We use perfumes which are specially designed to smell beautifully in the air and last a long time. Each perfume has been developed & consumer tested to achieve this longevity inthe air. However, there are inherent differences in the longevity in the air of various perfume ingredients. For example, a perfume with pre-dominantly citrus notes will never last as long as a fragrance created around vanilla.
Why are there no names on the Flacon perfume bottle ?
Some perfume bottles have names printed on them but others others don’t have a name printed on the bottle. It tends to be brands with a minimal / simple / elegant / modern design. We believe a name printed on the bottle does not improve the design / look of the extremely elegant Pairfum bottle.
It is only in the store, i.e. on the shelf, that stickers / printed names help to choose the preferred perfume. It is for this reason, that we provide Pairfum tester bottles / glasses that carry a ‘tester’ sticker with the different perfume names on them.
There is only one bottle / glass shape for all of the products. Why ?
Every one of the ‘private collections’ use the same bottle across the entire range of their perfumes. Many of the leading fashion brands use the same bottle across many different products.
What is the difference between perfumes for the room and the skin ?
Perfume for the air is very different from perfume for the skin. In a room perfume, a very small amount of perfume needs to be able to fragrance a large space. With a perfume for skin, one typically only notices it when standing close by the person wearing it.
Does alcohol from molasses smell differently from alcohol derived from petroleum ?
PAIRFUM only uses very pure alcohol from molasses, which is why there is NO olfactive difference from ‘normal’, i.e. petroleum derived alcohol.
None of PAIRFUM’s products contain any of the following:
• NO parabens, e.g. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
• NO SLS
• NO GMO ingredients,
• NO animal derived ingredients – 100% vegan
• NO animal derived Talc,
• NO animal testing,
• NO phthalates,
• NO sulphate,
• NO nitro musks or polycyclic musks,
• NO alkyl phenol ethoxylate solubilizers,
• NO petroleum mineral oils, petrolatum, petroleum jelly, petroleum distillates or similar
• NO EDTA,
• NO propylene glycol, IPA, etc. from petroleum. Naturally derived alcohols are fine.
• NO carbomer,
• NO DEA or TEA,
• NO PEG,
• NO acrylates,
• NO BHT,
• NO PVP/VA Copolymer,
• NO Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, e.g. Germall,
• NO Stearalkonium Chloride,
• NO Synthetic Colors,
• NO Fluroide,
• NO Lead or other heavy metals,
• NO Phenylphenol,
• NO Sodium Chloride,
• NO Triclosan,
• NO Zinc Oxide