Sensuous, Clean Burn (~50 hrs)
100% natural wax
Perfumes with natural / organic essential oils
The unique ‘Snow Crystal Candle’ uses the world’s cleanest burning candle wax for a pure perfume bloom.
Simply light the Snow Crystal Candle to envelop yourself and your home with a beautiful couture perfume.
Enjoy choosing from a large variety of beautiful fragrances (see ‘fragrance descriptions’ below).
Natural Fragrance Candle
Simply light the Snow Crystal Candle in a tin to envelop your home with a beautifully natural couture perfume.
The ‘Snow Crystal Candle’ is a unique, natural fragrance candle that uses the world’s cleanest burning wax for a purer and stronger perfume bloom.
What Makes This Candle So Unique ?
We care about the people you give this natural fragrance candle to, they will know you care about them and their world too:
- beautifully clean burn for 40 – 50 hrs (burntime)
- intensely perfumes with natural / organic essential oils
- this candle is healthy for you and the environment (fully biodegradable)
- 100 % biodegradable & natural wax (CO2 neutral)
- wax fill: 225 g / 7 ounce
- each candle has its own unique crystal structure in the wax
- non toxic – non carcinogenic
- made with wax sourced from old & sustainably managed farms (no genetically modified organisms used)
- natural cotton wick, free from metal filaments = non carcinogenic
- handmade by artisans in our studios in the United Kingdom
- deeply & highly scented with couture perfume (top to bottom)
- 100% vegan and no animal testing
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.
Why The World’s Cleanest Burning Wax ?
The Snow Crystal Candle in Tin uses a special grade of stearin which produces the sparkling surface, i.e. like diamonds.
Why Stearin ?
The Scandinavians are known to be the highest average users of candles. During the winter months, when Scandinavia has very little sunlight, they will be burning many, many candles at the same time. Any candle wax that would soot or smoke even a little, would become uncomfortable to live with, e.g. coughing, literally because of the sheer mass of candles.
This is why they use stearin candles. Over time, they have found that this is consistently the cleanest burning wax and the most comfortable one to have in their homes.
Stearin candles tend to be more expensive but still, around 50% of all candles used in Scandinavia are made from stearin. This is a simple testament to the quality of stearin and why is carries the crown of the ‘cleanest burning candle wax’ in the world.
Stearin is one of the oldest waxes known and you will be surprised how much is written about it when you run a search on the internet.
If you have friends from Scandinavia or visit the region, then we encourage you to ask them about ‘stearin’ or ‘sterin ljus’. You may be surprised by the passion and enthusiasm with which the speak about them.
Summary of Delivery Charges
- Standard: £2.99 – flat rate
- Courier & Express Courier: for courier & express courier shipping rates, please refer to our full Delivery Details page or click ‘add to basket’ and type in your Post Code to calculate shipping.
- ‘Free Shipping’: for all orders over £50
These UK delivery charges apply to the following regions:
- England, Scotland, Wales
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Islands of England and Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland.
To review all details of our delivery charges & times for the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and the ‘Rest of the World’, please refer to the ‘Delivery Details’ page:
Click here for full Delivery Details
(opens in a new tab)
None of PAIRFUM’s products contain any of the following:
• NO parabens, e.g. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
• NO SLS, SLA
• NO GMO ingredients,
• NO animal derived ingredients,
• NO animal testing,
• NO phthalates,
• NO sulphate,
• NO nitro musks or polycyclic musks,
• NO alkyl phenol ethoxylate solubilizers,
• NO mineral oils and none of the following petroleum derived ingredients: petrolatum, petroleum jelly, petroleum distillates, etc.
• NO EDTA,
• NO propylene glycol, IPA, etc. from petroleum. Naturally derived alcohols are fine.
• NO carbomer,
• NO DEA or TEA,
• NO PEG,
• NO acrylates, and
• NO BHT
• NO PVP/VA Copolymer
• NO Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, e.g. Germall
• NO Stearalkonium Chloride
• NO Synthetic Colors
• NO Fluroide
• NO Lead or other heavy metals
• NO Phenylphenol
• NO Sodium Chloride
• NO Talc
• NO Triclosan
• NO Zinc Oxide