Why does Perfume captivate us? below are 10 Quotes That Explain The Magic Of Perfume.
For millennia we have been fascinated by Perfume, for some it is the crowning glory at the end of our dressing rituals. While for others they are willing to admit it is an obsession.
Perfume has a transformative quality that awakens something in all of us, from admiring the precious liquid inside the beautiful bottles. To an aroma that can transport you to a time or place in an instant.
Scent can change your mood instantly, if you are feeling tired it can revive you, feeling sad it can lighten your mood. If you wish to relax and unwind certain notes such as Lavender, Jasmine or Sage work beautifully.
Need to be transported to another time in your life? Perfume can do that.
Apart from the fact that Perfume is a confidence and mood booster, it can also enhance any home or occasion.
The following 10 quotes have been chosen to help explain the magic of perfume:
- “Each time we inhale or smell a Perfume, we are all going on our own very personal Perfume journey” – Huib Maat
- “The beauty of fragrance is that it speaks to your heart…and hopefully someone else’s” – Elizabeth Taylor
- “Ladies, a man will never remember your handbag, but he will remember your perfume.” – Olivier Creed
- “Good manners and good cologne is what transforms the man into a gentleman!”- Tom Ford
- “Perfume is like a parenthesis, a moment of freedom, peace, love and sensuality in between the disturbances of modern living.”- Sonia Rykiel
- “A wise man knows cologne is the most powerful weapon in the fight for female attention.”- Marcello Mastroianni
- “Just like men, perfume is never perfect right away; you have to let it seduce you”-Jean Patou
- “The best investments in every man’s life are a custom tailored suit and an expensive cologne. It’s like buying the best first impression.”-Massimo Ferragamo
- “No elegance is possible without perfume. It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory.” – Coco Chanel
- “A perfume is like a piece of clothing, a message, a way of presenting oneself a costume that differs according“… – Paloma Picasso
One by the wonderful Marilyn Monroe – “There are no women who do not like perfume, there are women who have not found their scent”
Then who could not love an idealist?
As American journalist H. L. Mencken said “An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup”.