Natural ‘Eau de Toilette’ Room Spray. A perfume for your home.
Intensely fragrances with natural / organic essential oils.
2 applications (or sprays) will perfume your room for between 4 – 8 hours (in an un-vented room).
Sumptuously fragrances for upto 12 months (normal usage in a typical household), much longer than other room sprays.
Content: 100 ml
This home fragrance spray was designed to be displayed proudly ! A natural couture perfume room spray for you & your home.
Enjoy selecting one of our beautiful fragrances (see ‘fragrance descriptions’ below).
Please note, that due to its alcohol content, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the European Union.
The Most Elegant Room Spray !
The Flacon Perfume Room Spray has been designed to be displayed.
Simply release the perfume within PAIRFUM Flacon to envelop yourself and your home with a naturally beautiful couture fragrance.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your the world within your home.
How Well Will It Fragrance ?
Natural couture fragrance room spray for you & your home:
- it fragrances with natural / organic essential oils ( fully biodegradable, healthy for you and your family )
- enjoy selecting your PAIRFUM Flacon from our large variety of natural room spray fragrances. Under the tab ‘perfume guide’ you will find a detailed olfactive description for each perfume, such as for the featured linen & lavender room spray. You will love the unique character in the ‘perfume accord’ of each one of our room sprays.
- 2 applications (i.e. 2 x sprays) will intensely scent your room for between 4–8 hours (in an unvented room). When spraying, you will notice how the mist simply floats and diffuses instead of dropping to floor, leaving you with a beautifully infused room. You will be surprised at how superior the performance of Pairfum Flacon is compared with the many cheap room sprays or aerosol air fresheners where a cloud of water droplets fall ineffectively to the floor.
- in a typical household, this perfume bottle of room spray will last for upto 12 months (normal usage), which is much longer than most room sprays or an aerosol air freshener.
- content: 100 ml
- made with 100% natural & biodegradable alcohol from sugar (molasses), i.e. renewable
- CO2 neutral – non toxic – non carcinogenic
- lovingly handmade by artisans in our studios in the United Kingdom
- the glass perfume Facon is decorated with a silkscreen print of an original, hand drawn illustration
- 100% vegan and no animal testing
An Eau de Toilette For Your Home
This ‘eau de toilette’ perfume room spray will fragrance your home naturally !
Enjoy selecting the fragrance that best fits with your home. Which perfume is the most inviting ?
Summary of Delivery Charges
- Standard: £2.99 – flat rate
- Courier & Express Courier: for courier & express courier shipping rates, please refer to our full Delivery Details page or click ‘add to basket’ and type in your Post Code to calculate shipping.
- ‘Free Shipping’: for all orders over £50
These UK delivery charges apply to the following regions:
- England, Scotland, Wales
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Islands of England and Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland.
To review all details of our delivery charges & times for the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and the ‘Rest of the World’, please refer to the ‘Delivery Details’ page:
Click here for full Delivery Details
(opens in a new tab)
How do you use it ?
PAIRFUM Flacon & Voyage – simply spray a few times in the air to envelop yourself and your home with a beautiful couture perfume.
Pairfum invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.
Why are some perfumes not available as ‘linen & fabric’ sprays ?
Quite a few perfume ingredients would stain the fabrics, such a vanilla, some woods & citrus notes and most spices.
Why can you claim that your perfumes last for 2 – 8 hours in the air ?
This is what we say: ‘2 applications/sprays last between 2 – 8 hours in the air (in an unvented room)’
Our fragrances last so long in the air because:
- We use very little water in our formulation, i.e. only 10% of water in the formulation to prevent a fire when accidentally sprayed into a naked flame. Water is heavy and falls to the floor when sprayed, e.g. you can see the water droplets fall down from a supermarket aerosol when sprayed.]
- The high amount of alcohol we use, ensures that the liquid perfume is diffused into very small particles. The smaller the particles the longer they can float in the air. Try it for yourself and see how the perfume first floats and then disappears!
- We use perfumes which are specially designed to smell beautifully in the air and last a long time. Each perfume has been developed & consumer tested to achieve this longevity inthe air. However, there are inherent differences in the longevity in the air of various perfume ingredients. For example, a perfume with pre-dominantly citrus notes will never last as long as a fragrance created around vanilla.
Why are there no names on the Flacon perfume bottle ?
Some perfume bottles have names printed on them but others others don’t have a name printed on the bottle. It tends to be brands with a minimal / simple / elegant / modern design. We believe a name printed on the bottle does not improve the design / look of the extremely elegant Pairfum bottle.
It is only in the store, i.e. on the shelf, that stickers / printed names help to choose the preferred perfume. It is for this reason, that we provide Pairfum tester bottles / glasses that carry a ‘tester’ sticker with the different perfume names on them.
There is only one bottle / glass shape for all of the products. Why ?
Every one of the ‘private collections’ use the same bottle across the entire range of their perfumes. Many of the leading fashion brands use the same bottle across many different products.
What is the difference between perfumes for the room and the skin ?
Perfume for the air is very different from perfume for the skin. In a room perfume, a very small amount of perfume needs to be able to fragrance a large space. With a perfume for skin, one typically only notices it when standing close by the person wearing it.
Does alcohol from molasses smell differently from alcohol derived from petroleum ?
PAIRFUM only uses very pure alcohol from molasses, which is why there is NO olfactive difference from ‘normal’, i.e. petroleum derived alcohol.
None of PAIRFUM’s products contain any of the following:
• NO parabens, e.g. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
• NO SLS, SLA
• NO GMO ingredients,
• NO animal derived ingredients,
• NO animal testing,
• NO phthalates,
• NO sulphate,
• NO nitro musks or polycyclic musks,
• NO alkyl phenol ethoxylate solubilizers,
• NO mineral oils and none of the following petroleum derived ingredients: petrolatum, petroleum jelly, petroleum distillates, etc.
• NO EDTA,
• NO propylene glycol, IPA, etc. from petroleum. Naturally derived alcohols are fine.
• NO carbomer,
• NO DEA or TEA,
• NO PEG,
• NO acrylates, and
• NO BHT
• NO PVP/VA Copolymer
• NO Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, e.g. Germall
• NO Stearalkonium Chloride
• NO Synthetic Colors
• NO Fluroide
• NO Lead or other heavy metals
• NO Phenylphenol
• NO Sodium Chloride
• NO Talc
• NO Triclosan
• NO Zinc Oxide