The Most Elegant Room Spray !
The Flacon Perfume Room Spray has been designed to be displayed.
Simply release the perfume within PAIRFUM Flacon to envelop yourself and your home with a naturally beautiful couture fragrance.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your the world within your home.
How Well Will It Fragrance ?
Natural couture fragrance room spray for you & your home:
- it fragrances with natural / organic essential oils ( fully biodegradable, healthy for you and your family )
- enjoy selecting your PAIRFUM Flacon from our large variety of natural room spray fragrances. Under the tab ‘perfume guide’ you will find a detailed olfactive description for each perfume, such as for the featured linen & lavender room spray. You will love the unique character in the ‘perfume accord’ of each one of our room sprays.
- 2 x applications (i.e. 2 x sprays in the air) will intensely scent your room for between 4–8 hours (in an unvented room). When spraying, you will notice how the mist simply floats and diffuses instead of dropping to floor, leaving you with a beautifully fragrance infused room. You will be surprised at how superior the performance of Pairfum Flacon is compared with the many cheap room sprays or aerosol air fresheners where a cloud of water droplets fall ineffectively to the floor.
- in a typical household, this perfume bottle of room spray will last for upto 12 months (normal usage). When comparing, this is much longer than most room sprays or an aerosol air freshener.
- content: 100 ml
- made with 100% natural & biodegradable alcohol from sugar (molasses), i.e. renewable
- CO2 neutral – non toxic – non carcinogenic
- lovingly handmade by artisans in our studios in the United Kingdom
- the glass perfume Facon is decorated with a silkscreen print of an original, hand drawn illustration
- 100% vegan and no animal testing
An Eau de Toilette For Your Home
This ‘Eau de Toilette’ perfume room spray will fragrance your home naturally !
Enjoy selecting the fragrance that best fits with your home. Which perfume is the most inviting ?
Click here to read their fragrance descriptions.