Natural Fragranced Candles !
The Snow Crystal Candle by Pairfum
These ‘Eau de Parfum’ fragranced candles will envelop your home with a beautifully natural perfume. Simply light them and enjoy the sensuous atmosphere.
The ‘Snow Crystal Candle’ is unique in using the world’s cleanest burning natural candle wax for a purer and more intense perfume bloom.
What Makes These Fragranced Candles So Special ?
We care about the people you give these fragranced candles to, they will know you care about them and their world too:
- the most beautiful clean burn for 40 – 50 hrs (burntime)
- the ‘eau de parfum’ candle with natural / organic essential oils and
- this fragranced candle has two wicks to ensure it burns down evenly right to the bottom, regardless
- a candle healthy for both you and the environment (fully biodegradable)
- 100 % biodegradable & natural wax (CO2 neutral)
- each candle has its own unique crystal structure in the wax
- non toxic – non carcinogenic
- made with wax sourced from old & sustainably managed farms (no genetically modified organisms used)
- with a natural cotton wick that is free from metal filaments for a non carcinogenic and clean burn
- handmade & gift-wrapped by our skilled artisan craftsmen and women in our Atelier in the United Kingdom
- fill: 200g / 7 ounce
- deeply & highly scented: high fragrance loading, homogenously scented from top to bottom
- 100% vegan, no genetically modified organisms and no PAIRFUM product is tested on animals.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world with the classic Snow Crystal fragranced candles.
The World’s Cleanest Burning Wax ?
Yes, the classic Snow Crystal Candle uses stearin, a wax which often is being described as the ‘Rolls Royce®’ amongst the candle waxes.
People in Scandinavia are passionate about candles and the Scandinavians are known to be the highest average consumers of candles. During the winter months, when there is very little daylight in Scandinavia, most households will be burning a multitude of candles at the same time. Any candle wax that soots or smokes even a little, would not be acceptable in these circumstances, as it would pollute the air in the room, e.g. it would lead to coughing.
This is why the Scandinavians love stearin candles. The have consistently found it to be over time to be the cleanest burning wax and the most comfortable one to burn in their homes. This is why stearin has been bestowed the crown as the world’s cleanest burning candle wax.
Despite stearin candles tending to be more expensive, around 50% of all candles burnt in Scandinavian homes are made from stearin. This dominance of stearin is proof of their quality and explains why stearin carries the crown of the ‘cleanest burning candle wax’ in the world.
Is This A New Type Of Wax ?
Even though stearin is relatively unknown in the UK, it is one of the oldest waxes and you will be surprised by how much is written about its qualities and properties, when you run a search on the internet.
Stearine can be made from any natural oil: soy bean, coconut, palm, avocado, rapeseed, sunflower, … to name just a few. Originally, it was made from wale fat but this has long ago stopped.
Should you visit a Scandinavian country or if you have friends in from the region, then we invite you to ask them about ‘stearin candles’ or ‘sterin ljus’. You may be surprised with which enthusiasm and passion they speak about their candles and in particular stearin.
On the other hand, the concept of burning ‘fragranced candles’ at home is still in the early beginnings across Scandinavia.
Pro Tip: look out for and try burning dinner candles or pillar candles made from stearin because they don’t drip.
Sparkling Diamonds Turn Into Liquid ?
All of PAIRFUM’s Snow Crystal Candles have a sparkling surface, that looks like the surface of a frozen lake or glistening diamonds.
When burning the snow crystal wax obviously melts and becomes liquid but it returns to its crystallised state when the flames is extinguished and the candle had time to cool down.
This ‘sparkling’ effect is achieved through the use of a unique grade of stearin and a variety of specialised manufacturing techniques, that that rely heavily on the skill and attention to detail of our Artisan candle makers.
PAIRFUM have proudly pioneered the use of stearin in perfumed candles and we are strong advocates of its many qualities.
PAIRFUM acknowledges that Rolls Royce is a registered trademark of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.