Sumptuously Clean Burn (~40 hrs).
100% Natural Soy Wax.
Deeply & Highly perfumed with natural essential oils.
Extracted from natural flowers, the addition of flower waxes boosts the ‘fragrance bloom’ of these soy wax candles.
Naturally luxurious couture PAIRFUM in a candle glass. It is an ‘Eau de Toilette’ in a candle.
Enjoy selecting one of our beautiful fragrances (see ‘fragrance descriptions’ below).
Natural Flower & Soy Wax Candles
The natural fragrance candle in a glass with a luxurious and natural couture perfume and our secret flower and soy wax candle formulation !
During the extraction of natural ingredients to make perfumes, Flower Waxes are a wonderfully fragrant by-product. PAIRFUM has pioneered their use in its candles to boost the ‘fragrance bloom’. The fragrance becomes stronger compared with the average pure soy wax candle.
We care about the people you give this candle to, they will know you care about them and their world too:
- sumptuously clean burn for 30 – 40 hrs (burntime)
- perfumes with natural essential oils
- 100 % biodegradable and natural wax (our secret flower and soy wax candle formula)
- a healthy burn for better air quality (no paraffin – no toxins – non carcinogens – CO2 neutral)
- natural cotton wick, free from metal filaments = non carcinogenic
- handmade & gift-wrapped by artisans in the United Kingdom
- fill: 140g / 5 ounce
- deeply & highly scented with natural couture perfume (from top to bottom, not just the top)
- home compostable packaging – in other words, it biodegrades faster
- renewable: inks are plant based; all paper and card are PEFC/FSC certified
- 100% vegan and not tested on animals, i.e. cruelty free
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.
Simply light the Flower & Soy Wax Candle to envelop yourself and your home with a beautifully natural couture perfume.
What Is The Benefit Of A Soy Wax Candle?
A soya or soy candle offers a cleaner and healthier burn when compared with paraffin candles.
Paraffin wax contains toluene and benzene which are known carcinogens and we are all too familiar with smoking or sooting paraffin candles (e. Soy being natural does not contain any carcinogens and when a soy candles is developed professionally, it offers a sootless / smokelss burning experience.
The main criticism of scented soy candles is their weak ‘fragrance bloom’. Soy wax has a lower meltpoint than paraffin wax, leading to the molten wax not being as warm when it burns. It is the heat of the molten wax which determines how strong the fragrance is in the room.
Sadly, many candles companies just add a small amount of soy wax to their scented paraffin candles and then offer a ‘natural soy wax candle’ to their customer. This allows them to say ‘natural’, whilst keeping the price low (paraffin is cheap) and the fragrance strong.
There is alternative solution though !
Flower Wax !
The PAIRFUM Flower & Soy Wax Candles offer the best of both worlds:
- a clean and healthy burn, and
- a beautifully strong fragrance bloom
We achieve this by cleverly lifting the temperature of the molten soy wax through the addition of natural flower waxes.
A beautifully strong fragrance and natural candle should not be at the expense of your health or the environment.
If you like soy candles, the you will love the PAIRFUM Flower & Soy Wax Candle. It is the best soy candle you can buy.
Our Flower & Soy Wax Candles
We only use the best ingredients to make the best candles !
The flower and soy waxes we use are 100% GM free without any pesticides or herbicides being used during their growth.
Soya beans and flowers are by nature renewable and bio-degradable, making them both highly eco-friendly.
Rest assured that we don’t spoil this by using additives such colourants, dyes or pigments in the PAIRFUM candles. The flower candle is smooth, clean and a pure white or cream in colour. Where the flower candle is beautifully creamy in colour it will stem from the natural essential oils we use, for example from natural jasmine or cinnamon oil.
Did You Know ?
Soy wax is easier to clean up than paraffin.
Just use soap and hot water to wipe away spills. There is no need for solvents or other tedious tricks (e.g. ironing blotting paper placed over a paraffin stain on clothes).
We do not animal test the PAIRFUM Flower & Soy Wax Candles. We object to this cruelty and there really is no need for it. By the way, there is no need for animal testing with paraffin wax either.
Summary of Delivery Charges
- Standard: £2.99 – flat rate
- Courier & Express Courier: for courier & express courier shipping rates, please refer to our full Delivery Details page or click ‘add to basket’ and type in your Post Code to calculate shipping.
- ‘Free Shipping’: for all orders over £50
These UK delivery charges apply to the following regions:
- England, Scotland, Wales
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Islands of England and Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland.
To review all details of our delivery charges & times for the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and the ‘Rest of the World’, please refer to the ‘Delivery Details’ page:
Click here for full Delivery Details
(opens in a new tab)
None of PAIRFUM’s products contain any of the following:
• NO parabens, e.g. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
• NO SLS, SLA
• NO GMO ingredients,
• NO animal derived ingredients,
• NO animal testing,
• NO phthalates,
• NO sulphate,
• NO nitro musks or polycyclic musks,
• NO alkyl phenol ethoxylate solubilizers,
• NO mineral oils and none of the following petroleum derived ingredients: petrolatum, petroleum jelly, petroleum distillates, etc.
• NO EDTA,
• NO propylene glycol, IPA, etc. from petroleum. Naturally derived alcohols are fine.
• NO carbomer,
• NO DEA or TEA,
• NO PEG,
• NO acrylates, and
• NO BHT
• NO PVP/VA Copolymer
• NO Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, e.g. Germall
• NO Stearalkonium Chloride
• NO Synthetic Colors
• NO Fluroide
• NO Lead or other heavy metals
• NO Phenylphenol
• NO Sodium Chloride
• NO Talc
• NO Triclosan
• NO Zinc Oxide