Concentrated Room Diffuser
Simply open and display PAIRFUM’s Cube Room Diffuser to envelope your home with a beautiful couture perfume. PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of fragrant elegance to your world within with this reed diffuser.
We care about the people you present this product to, they will know you care about them and your world too:
- couture perfume for you and your home, with natural / organic essential oils. The healthy choice for your family.
- enjoy selecting your fragrance from our sensuous and unique fragrances. Please refer to the perfume guide for more inspiration.
- 50 ml of the concentrated perfume oil serum will sumptuously fragrance for 2-3 months (yes, it is surprising how much longer our reed diffusers last)
- this reed diffuser is suitable for normal size rooms with its extra long and natural black reeds. When the reeds draw up the fragrance, they will consistently enhance the atmosphere in your room. You can adjust the intensity & longevity to suit your wellbeing through the number of reeds in the oil serum.
- non-flammable – no-toxic – non-carcinogenic
- proudly handmade and packed with love and care by our Artisan craftsmen in the United Kingdom
- highly & deeply scented, there is more natural perfume oil in our bottles then in a typical ‘eau de parfum’ from a fashion designer label
- luxury glass decanter that includes a decorative chrome collar
- suitable for aromatherapy at home
Infuse your home with the natural goodness of this ‘eau de parfum’ reed diffuser !
The Healthy Room Diffuser
The PAIRFUM room diffuser uses an innovative fragrance oil serum (natural and biodegradable).
The vast majority of scented oils, aroma diffuser and cheap reed diffusers currently offered for sale, use carrier solvents to save cost. These are not eco-friendly and also classified as VOC ( ‘volatile organic compound’ ) under EU and US legislation.
We encourage you to further investigate the ill effects of VOCs in your home, as these materials are not beneficial for the lungs plus they deplete the ozone layer.
The PAIRFUM reed diffuser, however, is healthy for you & your family, as we do not use any of these solvents.
We support the ‘solvent free home’ initiative.
Summary of Delivery Charges
- Standard: £2.99 – flat rate
- Courier & Express Courier: for courier & express courier shipping rates, please refer to our full Delivery Details page or click ‘add to basket’ and type in your Post Code to calculate shipping.
- ‘Free Shipping’: for all orders over £50
These UK delivery charges apply to the following regions:
- England, Scotland, Wales
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Islands of England and Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland.
To review all details of our delivery charges & times for the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and the ‘Rest of the World’, please refer to the ‘Delivery Details’ page:
Click here for full Delivery Details
(opens in a new tab)
How do fragrance diffusers work?
Pairfum® aromatic diffusers will naturally disperse fragrance throughout a room via the natural rattan reeds. Once placed into the aromatic liquid, the porous rattan reeds will draw the liquid up and the fragrance is diffused from the reeds into the air.
Fragrance diffusers are fantastic for the home or the office because they emit aroma subtly, meanting the perfume is never too overpowering. Candles will last for a few hours and flowers, a few days, yet a superior diffuser will last for several months.
PAIRFUM Reed Diffuser are designed to be displayed ! Simply open the flacon and insert the reeds into the perfume infusion. They will draw the liquid up and allow it to diffuse into the room to envelop your home with an exquisite, natural couture perfume. Pairfum invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.
Are there any special usage instructions ?
You may regulate the perfume intensity & longevity to your personal taste through the number of reeds you insert and by how frequently you turn them. The more reeds you use and the more often you turn them over, the stronger the perfume in the room will be. Air flow and local conditions will also affect the longevity of the fragrance infusion.
Why is there one bottle / glass decanter shape but many different perfumes ?
Every one of the ‘private collections’ use the same bottle across the entire range of their perfumes. Many of the top brands now use the same bottle across many different products. See Estee Lauder ‘Pleasures’, Dior J’adore, Chanel, etc.
How long will my aromatic diffuser last?
This will depend on the fill level of your reed diffuser:
- 50 ml – will fragrance for 2-3 months
- 100 ml – you may expect it to perfume for 3-5 months
- 200 ml – will fragrance 5-8 months
- 250 ml – expected to perfume for 6-9 months
Is a refill available?
Yes, refills are available in our shop:
- refill liquid
- rattan reeds
Once the content of one bottle has been diffused the fibre reeds will be fully saturated and need to be replaced. Additionally, our fragrance formulation needs to be stored in a special aroma barrier container to preserve the effectiveness of the product to ensure your next Pairfum® aromatic diffuser perfumes as well as the one you have just enjoyed.
What are the reeds made from ?
They are natural rattan reeds and they have been coloured black with natural dyes (i.e. minerals).
Why has my diffuser changed colour?
The formulation uses natural essential oils and when exposed to the oxygen in air or sunlight, these may change color. This is especially pronounced in diffusers that contain vanilla, jasmine and sandalwood. Over time the product will become progressively darker. However, be assured that this does not affect the performance of the product at all.
What precautions should I take when using my diffuser?
Ignoring safety instructions may lead to property damage, personal injury or fire hazard. Do not drink. Keep it out of reach of children and pets. Handle with care and only with your hands as glass containers are fragile and liquid perfume may spill when the bottle is open. Ensure the bottle is upright before opening. Do not use if the bottle is cracked, chipped, or scratched. Place on an inert surface to avoid damage from perfume oils.
Do not let the bottle or perfume get in direct contact with any fabric or polished, painted, plastic or wooden material which may be damaged by perfume oils. Place away from open flames and sources of heat (e.g. radiators, lightbulbs, TV’s). Do not light the reeds. Always wash your hands with soap and water immediately after touching the bottle, the reeds or perfume liquid and before touching anything else (e.g. eyes, mouth). Should this accidentally happen, immediately rinse with clean water and consult your doctor. Teach everyone these rules for safe use.
Why are some fragrances easier to detect than others?
Like flowers, natural essences and perfumes vary in fragrance strength. Our noses more readily detect heady spice fragrances than delicate floral ones. Depending on the effect you desire, you can choose your Pairfum product based on the subtleness of the effect you want to achieve. Also, over time, our noses can become accustomed to a fragrance which we have been using for a period of time.
If you find yourself not detecting the Pairfum fragrance, move it into another room for several days and you will be amazed at the difference!
Why is the rate of evaporation faster for some fragrances than others?
Light green citrus scents are more volatile and will evaporate more quickly than the heavy, woody, vanilla style fragrances that will linger. The frequency with which you turn the reeds and the air conditions in which the diffuser is placed can also affect the longevity of the product .If the room is large with air-conditioning or drafts, the product will ‘evaporate’ much more quickly than if it is placed in a small, room with minimal ventilation.
Does the product have a use-by date?
We recommend you open and enjoy your diffuser within 12 months of purchase.
Why are some fragrance diffusers darker than others?
There are no artificial colours in the diffusers. The fragrance oils have essence extracts from natural botanicals, this means that the liquids can differ in hues from clear through to the warm browns of vanilla.
What is the diffuser made of?
The diffuser is a combination of fragrance oil and a special carrier liquid. Some diffusers are more heavily scented than others, as each product has a different, specially blended combination of essence extracts in the fragrance oil. The alcohol is necessary in the product as it allows the reeds to disperse the fragrance oil. The concentration of each specific extract also varies between diffusers, resulting in unique performances with each product.
Here is weblink with more information about VOCs:
None of PAIRFUM’s products contain any of the following:
• NO parabens, e.g. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
• NO SLS, SLA
• NO GMO ingredients,
• NO animal derived ingredients,
• NO animal testing,
• NO phthalates,
• NO sulphate,
• NO nitro musks or polycyclic musks,
• NO alkyl phenol ethoxylate solubilizers,
• NO mineral oils and none of the following petroleum derived ingredients: petrolatum, petroleum jelly, petroleum distillates, etc.
• NO EDTA,
• NO propylene glycol, IPA, etc. from petroleum. Naturally derived alcohols are fine.
• NO carbomer,
• NO DEA or TEA,
• NO PEG,
• NO acrylates, and
• NO BHT
• NO PVP/VA Copolymer
• NO Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, e.g. Germall
• NO Stearalkonium Chloride
• NO Synthetic Colors
• NO Fluroide
• NO Lead or other heavy metals
• NO Phenylphenol
• NO Sodium Chloride
• NO Talc
• NO Triclosan
• NO Zinc Oxide