Write For PAIRFUM?
about natural & luxurious couture perfume for you and your home.
Would you enjoy writing for the PAIRFUM blog ?
These are the subjects we enjoy publishing articles about on www.pairfum.com:
- home fragrance and couture perfume, skin care & scented body care and anything 'making scents'
- everything linked to ingredients : natural, organic, essential oils, flowers, perfumery oils, beeswax & bees, candle waxe, ...
- home fragrance: luxury scented candles, reed diffusers and refill oils, perfume room sprays, fragrant botanicals, wardrobe sachets, ...
- perfumery products: eau de parfum, roll-on parfums, eau de toilette, eau de cologne, ...
- skin & body care: hand creams, hand & body washes, hand & body lotions, foam bath, hand soap, ..
- you home & house, beautiful interior designs, architecture & decor, ...
- food / drink & perfume, essential oils in food / desert / drink, colour & fragrance, tactile & perfume, perfume memories,...
- and finally, articles about Britain, London, the Queen and Royal Family, ...
The nature of your article may be a personal story, surprising, entertaining, elegant or scientific. We welcome your style and opinion on the subject.
If you are interested in seeing your work published on pairfum.com, then please follow these steps & guidelines:
- Review our site to see if your subject has been covered already. At the very least, it might inspire you with new topics.
- If not and your article is in line with the subjects we are looking to publish, then please contact us using the contact form below.
- Please write in the 'subject' the title of your article. Example: How to fragrance a home in 3 easy steps.
- If the post you would like us to publish is already written, then simply use the next field to ask us to email you back so you can email it to us as an attachment.
- Otherwise, use the next field to point us to some of the work you have published previously (incl. the links to those articles). We do not mind, if you have not yet been published but let us know, please.
- Tell us about the topic of your piece in 1-2 lines maximum and then highlight your new angle to the subject: new insights or research / something entertaining / a new discovery / your personal experience or anything else why you believe our audience would like to read it. Please, do not extend this beyond 3 lines.
- Send us the first paragraph of your piece and then an outline for the rest. If this is simply a list, then include a few sample sentences.
- Our readers like images ! Please include some links to the photos you would like to include in your article. Alternatively, just ask us to email you back so that you can reply with the images attached to an email.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept submissions of articles that have been published elsewhere, including on personal blogs. We do not mind, however, if you send us an updated or re-written version of something that was published previously, as long as at least 30% of the text is different.
- Only submit your piece once to us. If we believe it is suitable for us, we will catalogue your proposal and will come back to it, when we believe the timing is right.
- Note to authors: articles will not be accepted, if we consider them promotional in nature, provide testimonials for a website / product / service or are written for SEO purposes. Please do not send manuscripts through the post, fax or on computer media (CD/DVDs).
Please note that because of the volume of enquiries we receive, we are not able to respond to every submission, but we thank you for your interest in PAIRFUM.
Publishing Terms and Conditions
When we publish your article on pairfum.com, you grant InovAir Ltd the exclusive rights and first-serial rights to the articles for one year, with a non-exclusive right thereafter (including the right to archive online indefinitely), and the global, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to distribute, reproduce, publish, use and incorporate the article (wholly or in part) in any ancilliary or subsidiary article, product and / or reprint.
When submitting an article, you represent that you are its sole author or creator, or that you are submitting it with the expressed permission of its author or creator and who has agreed to these terms and conditions. You also grant InovAir Ltd permission to publish your photo in any publication (print or web) in relation to your article. At all times do we reserve the right to edit articles for grammar and style.
Authors may include a brief byline, biographical summary and photo.