We thought that the TOP 10 Funny Jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018 – would brighten-up your day – maybe even the week.
The Winner of the 11th annual award for ‘Dave’s Funniest Joke Of The Fringe’ was Adam Rowe, gaining 41 per cent of a public vote….
We have also included the other ‘Jokes’ that made it into the ‘Top 10’ – we would LOVE to know which one gave you the best laugh, and if you agree with the ‘Public’ who were lucky enough to attend the Festival?
Or! is it a case of the – “Ah, well – I guess you had to be there” – Jokes……
1. “Working at the Job-Centre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day” – Adam Rowe
2. “I had a job drilling holes for water – it was well boring” – Leo Kearse
3. “I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don’t pay it back, I’m going to get repossessed” – Olaf Falafel
4. “In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me” – Daniel Audritt
5. “What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?” – Flo and Joan
6. “I’ve got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it’s not easy. They keep moving the goalposts” – Darren Walsh
7. “Trump said he’d build a wall but he hasn’t even picked up a brick. He’s just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project” – Justin Moorhouse
8 “I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it” – Adele Cliff
8 “Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?” – Alex Edelman
10. “I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it’s like this all the time” – Laura Lexx
The PAIRFUM London ‘Joke’, that we are sure would have made it into the ‘Top 10 Funny Jokes’ list is …..
“Daddy balloon looks at Baby balloon and says “Son, it’s time you sleep in your own bed, your getting to be a big boy now. ” Baby balloon pleads with Mummy & Daddy balloon but they insist that he sleeps in his own bed, they even take Baby balloon shopping and get him his perfect bed. So Baby balloon goes off to sleep in his bed own bed, but he cannot sleep and lays awake. Once he is sure Mummy and Daddy balloon are asleep, Baby balloon sneaks in to Mummy and Daddy balloons bed, but he can’t fit in…
He releases a bit of air from Mummy balloon and tries to fit in, but that does not work. So he releases a bit of air from Daddy balloon and that still does not work….. So he releases a bit of air from himself, and fits snuggly in between Mummy and Daddy balloon. He wakes up in the morning to find Mummy and Daddy balloon both very angry. Daddy balloon says to baby balloon ” We are really very disappointed with you Son – You have let your Mother down, you have let your Father down, and worst of all you have let yourself down”
O.K., so we can’t claim to have made it up, but we still LOVE it xx