The message candle by PAIRFUM is a new generation of ‘Greetings Card’ and the only one of its kind !
Personalise your gift by hand writing a message on the candle with the piece of chalk included inside the tin. The side wall of the candle tin doubles as your personal greetings card, it is your blackboard. There are literally no limits to what you can write, just your imagination.
Here are some ideas of what you can write and the type of candle you can turn it into:
- “Be My Valentine” – combine the candle with a single rose to make it a valentine candle
- “Sorry” – use the candle instead of card when you bring a bouquet of flowers to say sorry
- “Thank You” – it is always nicer to present a little gift when saying ‘thank you’
- “I Love You” – there is nothing like a love candle
- “Happy Birthday” candle – take the candle along with a bottle of wine to the next party
- “Get Well Soon” – nobody likes turning up empty handed and this can be your healing candle
- “Marry Me” – place the ring inside and make it marriage candle
- “Sorry To See You Leave” – a candle is a nice parting gift and they will remember you burning it.
- “Friends Again ?” – comes in handy as a friendship candle
- “There Is Hope” – there may be moments when lighting a ‘hope candle’ is needed
- “Let’s Make Peace” – a peace candle of a different type
- “Congratulations” – when a message of joy or congratulations are in order
- “Take Time Out To Relax” – a beautiful tranquility candle when somebody needs some ‘me’ time.
Create your own personal message and present it ‘with love’. Enjoy inventing new ways of personalising it.
Enjoy Beeing Creative With Your Message !
Here are other creative ways of using this candle:
- a wedding favour: leave a candles on the tables and invite all guests to leave a message of goodwill for the couple. The perfect wedding candle !
- a name card: instead of name cards, place a candle on each plate with the person’s name. Light them before everybody enters the room. Imagine the aroma ?
- Christmas candle or stocking filler: Santa can leave a message on the candle for the young ones
- cupboard gift: Mums always need a gift that is suitable for unforeseen moments. The message candle is ideal for this and you should keep a few in the cupboard to be prepared, just in case.
- mini candle or voyage candle: the next time you travel, it is a most practical little gift to take along or simply to burn it in your room to create some atmosphere.
The list of scenarios knows no boundries. Just go with the flow and you might be surprised how many times the message candle comes in handy.
After all, you care about the people you give the message candle !
Soy Wax Candle
Imagining the people and moments where you will be using the message candle, we took great care too in producing this candle. Here are some elements of the many qualities in this candle:
- beautifully clean burn for around 23 hrs – no soot, no smoke.
- made with only 100 % soy wax (not blended with paraffin !)
- deeply & highly fragranced with couture perfume (top to bottom)
- perfumes with natural organic essential oils.
- clean soy wax – non toxic – non carcinogenic
- natural cotton wick (free from metal filaments = non carcinogenic)
- handmade by skilled artisans in our studios in the UK
- fill: 90 g / 3.2 ounce
- biodegradable & natural wax (CO2 neutral)
The soy candle that is healthy for both you and the environment.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of love to your world with the message candle.
Why Soy Wax ?
A soya wax candle burns cleaner and healthier than a paraffin candle.
Paraffin wax candles contain two carcinogenic materials (toluene and benzene). The flame of a candle is not hot enough to full combust these compounds, resulting in parts of them still entering your room and affecting the air quality of your home.
Soy being natural, it does not contain any toxins and consequently burning a soy candle will not pollute the air in the room.
Most are also familiar with the sight of a smoking or sooting paraffin candle and the blackened walls or ceilings they cause.
On the other hand, when a soy candles is developed professionally, it offers a sootless and smokeless burning experience.
In order to claim the benefits of soy wax, whilst keeping price the cost of the candle low, many candle companies simply add a small amount of soya wax to their paraffin candle so they may state “soy candle” on their packs.
We do not believe in these unethical compromises and we guarantee never to include paraffin in the PAIRFUM candles. We are committed to healthy luxuries that can be enjoyed every day.