Home / Archives for Huib Maat / Page 28
long burning candles


Main Product Features

  • Stearin wax, the “Rolls Royce” of waxes
  • 4 x more perfume released than soy wax
  • clean burn / no soot / not carcinogenic / non toxic
  • 100 % plant based, wax from old & sustainably managed farms => no GMO ingredients
  • no ‘tunneling’ of candle: the top layer of the wax liquifies right to the edge of the glass and the wax burns to the bottom
  • homogenously & highly fragranced with couture perfume (top to bottom). Cheap candles only scent the top layer.
  • the unique crystal structure in the wax is achieved through a special grade of wax, slowly hand-pouring the candle and other secret manufacturing techniques
  • uses natural cotton wick that is free from metal filaments = non carcinogenic


  • healthy candle
  • sophisticated & strong perfume in the room
  • no smudge marks on the candle in store, so the candle always looks pristine
  • long burn time (depending on fill):
  • 330g / 12 ounce: 50 – 60 hrs
  • 200g / 7 ounce: 30 – 40 hrs
  • no disappointment from wax left on the edges of the candle
  • no shock from GMO
  • beautiful glass can be re-used
  • no unsightly sides of the glass
organic toiletries


Main Product Features

  • hand & body lotion and hand & body wash
  • contents: 250ml
  • 80% of ingredients are certified organic and the remaining 20% are natural
  • highly scented with natural & organic essential fragrance oils
  • silkscreen printed bottle
  • refillable


  • Healthy & eco-friendly care for your family.
  • Use for skin in need of some pampering:
  • gentle cleansing
  • followed by a luxurious moisture boost
  • Envelopes the user lf with a beautiful scent from essential oils.
  • ‘eco-chic’ organic goodness that is easy to enjoy.

NO ‘nasty ingredients’:

NO paraffin, NO lead, NO parabens, NO SLS, NO GMO ingredients, NO animal derived ingredients, NO animal testing, NO phthalates, NO sulphate, NO nitromusks or polycyclic musks, NO alkylphenol ethoxylate solubilizers, NO mineral oils, NO EDTA, NO propylene glycol, NO carbomer, NO DEA, NO PEG, NO acrylates and NO BHT.

Candles in a tin

Classic Snow Crystal Candles in a Tin

Couture PAIRFUM in a tin !

Simply light the Snow Crystal Candle to envelop yourself and your home with a beautiful couture perfume. PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world within.

We care about the people you give this candle to, they will know you care about them and their world too:

  • 100 % biodegradable & natural wax (CO2 neutral)
  • each candle has its own unique crystal structure in the wax
  • non toxic – non carcinogenic
  • made with wax sourced from old & sustainably managed farms (no genetically modified organisms used)
  • natural cotton wick, free from metal filaments = non carcinogenic
  • handmade & giftwrapped by artisans in the United Kingdom
  • burntime (depending on fill) :
  • 330g / 12 ounce: 50 – 60 hrs
  • 200g / 7 ounce: 30 – 40 hrs
  • homogenously & highly scented with couture perfume (top to bottom)
  • perfumes are made using essential oils and are fully biodegradable, healthy for you and the environment
Pairfum London
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty